Tuesday, December 18, 2007

You Tube Tuesday

For Stella - the closing scene from Season 6 of Curb Your Enthusiasm:



For me - my favourite Curb Your Enthusiasm scene:



For everyone else, my cousin Ella's current favourite commercial:



Right, coupla questions:

Question: did anyone besides me and VT watch the Extras series finale? Well, don't expect loads of laughs and manic energy. The two main songs: Kate Bush's This Woman's Work and The Smiths Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want - so you know it isn't exactly uplifting, feel good fare. But the last few minutes were really quite sweet. Not Tim and Dawn in The Office series finale sweet (come on, how high did they set the bar with that?), but sweet nonetheless.

Question: does everyone remember the Tim and Dawn scene? Here's a refresher:



Okay, take a moment and collect yourself now. Need a tissue? Right. Next question.

Question: did anyone really enjoy the song links I posted last week? Because I can do that again with new songs - maybe some modern Christmas favourites? But only if there is a genuine interest.

And finally, a test.

Today's Song: Let's Go, Wang Chung

6 Comments:

At 18 December, 2007 10:15, Blogger Unknown said...

I enjoyed the song links. And the McDonald's commercial.

 
At 18 December, 2007 11:40, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Assy, you know that's my favourite CYE scene, too! Although, the Season 6 finale is right up there-as is the "You don't know much about temporaries" scene.
I'm queuing up The Office Christmas Special right after I finish Extras tonight. Those two Maggie songs bring me to tears EVERY TIME I hear them-thus,I couldn't finish the finale in one sitting.
I loved the songs you posted last week and downloaded them all.
Finally, Ella is just too, too cute.

 
At 18 December, 2007 13:24, Blogger Unknown said...

OK, I took your little test. I'm very happy to report that I'm smart.

 
At 18 December, 2007 14:11, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved the song links. I tend to get stuck in the 80's and 90's with satellite radio and never hear anything new. Thanks for keeping me more up to date.

Ella will love watching her fave commercial tonight on your blog.

 
At 18 December, 2007 15:13, Blogger stella said...

Love that last scene. The last CYE I saw, The Blacks had just arrived at the airport. Who knew?

 
At 18 December, 2007 16:02, Blogger Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

I like Ella's commercial!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home