Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Happy Strut Your Mutt Day.

Have a nice lunch.

So, I'm pretty sure that I am team Denise, but would like to know if she is really dating Richie Sambora. I know she has the shit to back up her allegations against Charlie Sheen. Why did Emilio turn out so well? Because he was a wrestler in high school? Wait, that was just his character in Breakfast Club. Maybe because he was an Outsider. Damn, another character.

Speaking of 80's movies, whilst in Hawaii, on Sunday evening I saw Pretty Woman, Dirty Dancing, and Say Anything. It may have been the wine, but it was definitely a trip highlight. The downside was the movies were on the "Women's Entertainment Network." That fact alone didn't bother me - it was more that all the commerical breaks advertised a film series entitled "Guys Gone Wild." Are you girls really buying that movie? I suspect it is frequently used in sorority hazing rituals.

If anyone has Cliffs Notes - - or a secret decoder ring? - - to help me fully understand this season's Sopranos episodes, I will pay top dollar.

I miss Mai Tais and Mojitos garnished with orchids, aka Hawaiian parsley.

3 Comments:

At 26 April, 2006 09:37, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks, I'll have a nice lunch.

Have you seen the pics of Denise and Richie? Who the hell wears a hat like that and thinks it will make them sexy? Gross. Put a shirt over your bitch tits, Richie.

"Guys Gone Wild" is probably used more by gay men than by women. Just a guess.

Seriously, what is up with "The Sopranos"? Very few people I know watch it, so once it's over I have no one to confer with...group viewing suggested.

 
At 26 April, 2006 21:05, Blogger Sara Z. said...

I totally believe Charlie is a dangerous, psychotic criminal. Maybe Richie is helping to protect her with the Jersey mob. Maybe Denise should consider dating someone whose name ends in a consonant.

 
At 26 April, 2006 21:23, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only help I can offer with the Sopranos is always keep your subtitles on. It does help clarify things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home