Thursday, November 02, 2006

Welcome (Back) to the OC, bitch!

After last season's OC finale, I declared that I wasn't moving on to college. I have since changed my mind. The press and reviews are in for this season, and for the most part, it is all favorable. (I read in Entertainment Weekly that the fourth episode of this season is mind blowingly well-written.) So I'm going to college after all. Hopefully, I will see you there. I also hope that they leave the Greek system alone.

Today's Song: Running Up That Hill, Placebo (cover)

2 Comments:

At 05 November, 2006 23:49, Blogger Sarah Bellum said...

i think i spotted you at the gateway today. wanted to say hello, but thought stalking was the more entertaining route to take.

 
At 06 November, 2006 15:23, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOORAY you are back. I didn't think you would be lucky enough to actually get to stay in London for 2 weeks.

I don't know about the OC, but this TV season held so much promise for me and nothing has really panned out as expected.

Maybe something good will start in January. Sigh...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home