Tuesday, May 01, 2007

May Day! May Day!

For the record, May is my favourite month. Possibly because it is the gateway to summer and was generally the last month of school. As I recall, "Field Day" took place in May, you could start wearing shorts to school in May, and there was less risk of April showers in May. Every May I hear Barry Manilow's "I Made It Through The Rain" in my head, but I actually hear him singing "you made it through the snow . . ."

Barbacoa, IMHO, is superior to Chipotle, but Chipotle has some very catchy marketing.

DQ Blizzards aren't what they used to be. I wish DQ still offered Nerds as a mix-in.

I don't watch The View, but I like the dialogue and controversy Rosie O'Donnell creates. I think its terrible she's leaving.

I was really disappointed in The Sopranos this week. All of a sudden Tony has a gambling problem. Snap! Just like that. Though I loved it when Tony wanted Carmela to bet her house money on the Jets. And I thought Vito's kid was less Goth and more Ginny Sack.

Today's Song: Round Here (MTV Unplugged version), Counting Crows

(I also think Makes Me Wonder by Maroon 5 is pretty catchy - I downloaded that today.)

5 Comments:

At 01 May, 2007 09:07, Blogger Unknown said...

Barbacoa has recently become a favorite, especially since it's relatively close to my office. Replace the rice with veggies in your burrito and you've got a winner every time.

Excellent, excellent SOTD. Oh how I love them.

 
At 01 May, 2007 09:19, Blogger h.justin said...

Exactly! I never get the rice and instead get the vegetables. Barbacoa's vegetables are far superior to competitors because they include carrots.

 
At 01 May, 2007 09:26, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My sister recently quit her job and emails me with live action updates from The View. Today: "Quite a row-Rosie made Elisabeth cry. E feels threatened by terrorists, R told her she was brainwashed by W and is scared of phantoms. E did say that she is meeting with W next week and will ask him, on R's behalf, why he hasn't attended any war dead funerals.
We'll all miss Rosie.

 
At 01 May, 2007 14:47, Blogger stella said...

Ummm . . . did you also forget that May is your favorite month because it's your BIRTHDAY?

 
At 01 May, 2007 15:21, Blogger Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

May birthdays are the best! Those born during the month of May tend to have many friends because everyone loves them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home