Monday, May 14, 2007

Some peeves

for a Monday morning.

1. Delta not running weekend fares for months on end.
2. Fake Louis Vuitton.
3. That I have an opinion on fake Louis Vuitton.
4. Wind blowing magazines into pools.
5. Retail workers asking for phone number for marketing purposes.
6. Retail workers that act put out when you refuse to give the number.
7. SLC's club scene (fried chicken, techno beats, and plastic chairs)
8. Cingular voicemail
9. The bells at Cathedral de Madeleine.
10. Overcast skies on Saturday and Sunday afternoons.
11. This.

Today's Song: Monday, Monday, Mommas and the Poppas

7 Comments:

At 14 May, 2007 10:31, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh I love the Cathedral bells.

 
At 14 May, 2007 11:11, Blogger b-lo said...

I'm with you Just. Especially on the sick fried chicken, lameo substitute for a nice club, W Lounge. Eww.

Sorry Slcup, but I've got to side with Justin on those bells. They are just so loud in my condo. Can't they stick to Sunday's and afternoons? Or just a little quieter. My question, if I started a church could I pick what instrument clangs from the rafters every 15 minutes? A giant GONG maybe?

 
At 14 May, 2007 11:58, Blogger Unknown said...

B-lo, if you started a church, I'm pretty sure you could pick whatever you wanted. Like a kazoo, a trombone, a xylaphone (which I used to play when a young girl) or even a shoebox with rubber bands (my personal favorite).

 
At 14 May, 2007 13:05, Blogger Sara Z. said...

8. www.youmail.com I switched to that awhile ago and love it. Especially the ditchmail feature.

 
At 14 May, 2007 13:28, Blogger b-lo said...

That's so funny. I said Kazoo just yesterday when I was on this rant. But do you really think that anyone could clang from the rooftops as long as it was for church?

 
At 14 May, 2007 13:34, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, if the crazy people across the street from my building can hoot and holler all night for no reason, I think it'd perfectly acceptable to clang from the rooftops for church. Then again, I have no inside voice, so I appreciate loud things.

 
At 14 May, 2007 16:27, Blogger Sarah Bellum said...

yeah, cingular voicemail sucks. i miss verizon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home