Monday, September 24, 2007

I Have No One to Blame but Myself

I flew to Los Angeles on Friday night. I rented a car from Hertz - $14 a day via Priceline. Not bad. My return flight was last night at 8:45pm. Southwest. I returned the car about an hour late - so I got charged an extra hour fee of $15. I also forgot to fill up the gas tank. So I got charged about $57 for gas. Which is really lame because I made it to the airport with plenty of time to spare. I got through security at the airport and my 8:45pm flight was delayed til 9:10pm. I went to Boudin in the food court for a late dinner. I walked back to the gate at a little past nine and my flight had already departed. The gate agent said they paged me, but I didn't hear it because I was in the food court. They put me on the next flight out - 6:55am this morning. Fortunately, I had a discount form for the Marriott by the airport. I made that flight this morning.

I cannot believe I missed my flight last night for sourdough bread and clam chowder.

Today's Song: None. Silence. Except for the pesky voices inside my head.

1 Comments:

At 25 September, 2007 12:06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is really sad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home