Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Sundance Report

It was the third weekend in January, so I was back in Park City for Sundance. There was the usual mix of open parties, sneaking into private parties, hunting for swag, and trying to spot celebrities. There was a movie, too, but it wasn't very good and I don't want to talk about it. I managed to capture two celebrities on film.

First, Colin Firth:



Second, Adrien Grenier:



An old friend from high school photographs for WireImage. I passed him as he was taking photographs on Main Street. He called out to say hello, we talked, and he took a picture. See it here. Scroll down to the bottom right corner. "and guest." That's me.

Today's Song: Sweet Suburban Sky, Paddy Casey (we saw him perform at Sundance Music Cafe on Sunday afternoon. Check out his cd on iTunes)

3 Comments:

At 22 January, 2008 20:32, Blogger Sara Z. said...

Okay, after zooming in on the photo I can confirm that it's my boyfriend, Colin. On first glance it could almost be anyone, really, up to and including the Smith's cashier who wears the crazy hats.

 
At 23 January, 2008 10:49, Blogger h.justin said...

Sara, I feared that if I spent any more time trying to snap his picture, he was going to assume he was my boyfriend as opposed to yours.

 
At 23 January, 2008 10:54, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wacky Hat from Smith's always finds a way to creep into my daily life. Si-yick.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home