Monday, January 07, 2008

I could talk about

how I cut my hair on Friday, or that I saw Atonement for the second time on Friday night, or how Scrabble with 9 tiles and no dictionary is a good way to go, or how I think everyone should be watching season 1 of Friday Night Lights on dvd, or the Andy Warhol exhibit I went to, or the Sundance sneak preview film I saw (The Visitor) last night, but instead I'll go with this:

A What If borrowed from Slcup:

What if I could only have five cable channels? Which ones would I choose and why?

1. BBC America: Catherine Tate, Little Britain, Footballers Wives, The Office, Peep Show, Coupling, This Life

2. Vh1: I like the Top 20 video countdown

3. Bravo: In case I decide to watch Project Runway or Top Chef to be conversant and culturally literate.

4. HBO: Reruns of classics (Sopranos, Six Feet Under, SATC, CYE) and current shows like Flight of the Conchords, Big Love, Real Time with Bill Mahr, and movies.

5. F/X: Damages, Nip/Tuck

Took me about five minutes to come up with the list.

Today's Song: Theme from Friday Night Lights

3 Comments:

At 07 January, 2008 11:56, Blogger Unknown said...

Your choices make you appear much smarter than my choices make me.

 
At 07 January, 2008 12:07, Blogger h.justin said...

No way! Have you seen Nip/Tuck?!

 
At 07 January, 2008 13:14, Blogger Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

My husband thinks that cable companies shouldn’t sell packages of cable but each channel individually. He only wants about 5 channels.
My 5 channels
1. MTV: Music Videos oh wait they don’t play those anymore. The hills or Laguna Beach reruns
2. Vh1: Music Videos
3. Bet: Music videos
4. HBO: All I seem to watch is movies or Entourage anyways so why not HBO?
5. The History channel: I am a huge nerd!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home