Friday, February 27, 2009

Public Service Announcement

Onion dicing is probably one of my worst culinary skills. (And because my culinary skills aren't much to speak of, that really isn't saying much.) So I decided to improve myself and step up my game. I no longer dice onions. I brunoise them.

See here.

Revolutionary.

I recently went to Palm Springs. I had the foresight to take an inflatable beach ball. As luck would have it, a net was set up at one of the hotel pools. I suggested to my sister and brother-in-law that we have a water volleyball match. I had no idea my sister was Gabrielle Reece. After getting spiked by her one to many times, I had to finally suggest that we play more like Playboy bunnies at the mansion pool and less like the volleyball scene from Top Gun.

Today's Song: Here I Am, Air Supply

1 Comments:

At 03 March, 2009 00:11, Blogger Vivi said...

The volleyball scene from Top Gun is on my all-time favorite cheesy movie scenes set to music. "Playing with the Boys" was a great track.

Its up there with William Lechter singing "Paradise City" in Can't Hadly Wait. And "Big City" in Ferris Beuller's Day Off when they drive onto Chicago.

I have a new addition to this list also....Muse's "Supersonic Black Hole" when the vampires play baseball in Twilight. Classic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home