Monday, May 21, 2007

Ticket to Heaven?

This was in my room at the Homestead this weekend. I wasn't sure what it was. B-Lo told me that she suspected I was in a "Honeymoon Suite." Ew.











I wonder if I should have turned it into lost and found. I suspect there is a scrapbook page waiting for it.

Also, while I'm on this topic, B-Lo told me that the Anniversary Inns charge a $50 non-refundable deposit for honeymooners! Someone needs to explain that to me. (Actually, she may be wrong.)

Today's Song: Explosions, The Mary Onettes

6 Comments:

At 21 May, 2007 15:43, Blogger b-lo said...

This is not the note you want to find in your hotel room on the 14th. Right?

 
At 21 May, 2007 15:56, Blogger Unknown said...

Ick. For some reason this gives me the heebies. What other "things" were left behind by housekeeping?

 
At 21 May, 2007 16:12, Blogger b-lo said...

Sure enough. They are registered at Target if you want to go in on something for the happy couple.

 
At 21 May, 2007 16:17, Blogger h.justin said...

I need to take that picture down, right? Or at least photoshop the name out. Will work on that right now.

Blogging is hard work.

And Beauty and Beer ended her blog over the weekend. Sad.

 
At 21 May, 2007 21:07, Blogger Georgeory said...

I always thought my parents were going to the temple to do "ceilings". I never questioned it at all.

 
At 22 May, 2007 09:01, Blogger h.justin said...

Like Michaelangelo? I can't believe you didn't make them prove their skills on your bedroom ceiling. Like with an NFL motif.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home