Monday, November 05, 2007

NaBloPoMo 4 Me

I missed, let's see, one, two, and three days of posting in November, but I don't think it is too late to commit to a post everyday this month. Especially with mobile blogging capabilities. So it's on, I guess.

I spent the weekend in St. George. I've never found St. George to be a particularly pretty city, but this time, this visit, I actually did. Maybe it was because Stella took us out into nature for a grueling hike. Or because I got to swim in November. I made a stop by Brigham Young's "Winter Home" which I've wanted to do the last few times I've been in St. George, but never got around to it. It's about what you'd expect.

Coffee House is the best channel on Sirius radio, in my opinion.

I've been playing quite a bit of Guitar Hero III Legends of Rock the past few days. If I weren't such a rock star, I'd feel like a total dweeb.

Today's Song: Blue Monday, Flunk

2 Comments:

At 05 November, 2007 14:32, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re: Sirius, I keep waiting to get tired of the new E Street Radio (all Bruce Springsteen all the time) station, but guess what? I just can't get enough. On an occasional off song, I'll switch to First Wave or Big '80s.

You're a rock star, alright.

 
At 06 November, 2007 09:22, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW sounds like an amazing weekend! I love nature! Did anyone ask what it would take to get you into a bottle of ***** ? I really love all of Mr. Youngs homes, except for the one in Provo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home