Thursday, January 24, 2008

More Sundance

So last Saturday night at Sundance was relatively eventfuly, however I don't have all that much photographic evidence of it. But I do have this.

My friends and I went to Davanzas for late night pizza. Inside the restaurant, Johnny spotted a girl he recognized. He explained to me that she was the star of an infomercial he'd seen very late one night. I don't doubt that he gave all the details of the infomercial, but due to extenuating circumstances, all I really got got from his explanation was that the infomercial was for hair extensions. Apparently, I then went up to this girl, stared at her, and when she said "hello?", I said, "extensions?" Laughter ensued, she confirmed her participation in the infomercial, and picture was taken. Look at this girl:



See that hair? You'd think she did infomercials of the "Secret Hair" variety too, right? I did. And I thought that up until yesterday.

It turns out, however, that her infomercial was not for hair extensions. Johnny sent me this YouTube video to clarify the actual product she was selling.



So that's just awesome. But probably not as awesome as my new Russian (she alleges she's actually Ukranian - but I don't see the distinction) girlfriend. She and her compatriots were swigging vodka from a water bottle and wanted me to help them find Brooooos Weeeeelissss. Instead, I took them to a "wine escape" party and left them to feast on lobster profiteroles and chug Turning Leaf wine and Stella Artois beer. The next day I was informed that they got so drunk that they fell down a tall flight of steps. Details.



Today's Song: From Russia With Love, Matt Munro

3 Comments:

At 24 January, 2008 12:56, Anonymous Anonymous said...

-"Is she cute?"

-"Eh, she's Russian."

 
At 25 January, 2008 06:25, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am wondering was she giving out swag?

 
At 25 January, 2008 21:17, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, those crazy Ukrainian girls...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home