Thursday, May 01, 2008

Some shakins'

I skipped dinner last night thinking that I would treat myself to a Hostess snack cake. I skipped the cake because I didn't want to go to a convenience store.

I'm very, very relieved that I didn't see Forgetting Sarah Marshall - with my mother. My sister cannot say the same.

Heard Gettin' Jiggy With It on the radio yesterday and was instantly transported back to 1997. Because I was bonkers for the song when it first came out.

I rode my bike to work today, May 1. In the snow. My pants are still wet.

People around me keep humming and/or singing aloud Neil Diamond's "I am . . . I said". So I guess I know what they did last night. And speaking of American Idol, I really, really hope David Archuleta does not win. That's kind of a controversial stand, but I'm taking it.

The other day, I spent about 7 minutes researching why Heidi Montag and Lauren Conrad are feuding. Note: I have never seen The Hills. I just like to be culturally literate.

I haven't been receiving my New York and New Yorker magazines in the mail. So I checked my subscription status and it turns out there is some problem with the post office. I went to www.usps.gov to determine the problem, but couldn't find an answer. I did, however, find answers to some interesting questions. Like this and this.

ALSO! I ordered these.

Today's Song: Maybe Tomorrow, Stereophonics

4 Comments:

At 01 May, 2008 09:54, Blogger Georgeory said...

I don't understand why you wasted precious time researching the L.C./Heidi fued when all you had to do is ask me (or Susie).

 
At 01 May, 2008 11:45, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto Gregory! Also, if you need any updates on The Real World -Hollywood, we can update you on that too.

 
At 01 May, 2008 14:56, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm very intrigued by the pickle pops. I'll expect a report post when you've tried them.

 
At 01 May, 2008 20:22, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pickle pop website cracks me up. They had to change their name from pickle sickle! That just sounds dirty, but it was really because popsickle was going to sue them. I think it would be good frozen, but not so great at room temp, I mean, what would the consistency be? Gross.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home