Friday, April 25, 2008

Sorry

I have to post again to prevent that huge picture of Ross from terrorizing you.

Everyday. EVERYDAY my work e-mail is flooded with spam. I've raised concerns about this with the "powers that be," however they tell me that everyone in the office has the same problem and it is just something to be expected when your e-mail address is published. I'm not sure I agree, but who am I to rock the boat.

So everyday I am inundated with spam for drugs, discount luxury goods, and legal periodicals. It is incredibly annoying, but I would be lying if I said that I don't occasionally find the subject lines funny. Here are some winners:

"A huge Wang is a Fashion Statement" - I need baggier jeans, maybe?

"Bend Her Over Like Beckham" - Posh bends?

"Certify Your Manhood Here Now" - An online ruler? I want to see the certificate.

"For the most wonderful candy addict" - Maybe this wasn't spam, actually.

"Jennifer said you were hot" - Jennifer was right!

Now, those are the tame ones. Which means that every morning, my coworkers and I are treated to some titillating e-mail when we turn on our computers. No wonder our coffee pot is rarely used.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home