Tuesday, November 04, 2008

It's Today! It's Today!

So I got to wear my sticker that I got last week, but saved for today. And I went to Starbucks. As usual, I felt too cheesy to ask for the free coffee and instead ordered something I would have to pay for (yes, I'm odd). I ordered a grande coffee in a venti cup as opposed to the "free" tall coffee in a tall cup. I was happy to pay for it and even had my cash out. But the barrista told me not to worry about it - it was on the house. I can't help but assume it was on the house not just because of my sticker, but also my because of my button. Thank you Starbucks for spreading the wealth around.

Today's Song: Election Day, Arcadia

1 Comments:

At 04 November, 2008 10:47, Blogger Unknown said...

I, too, paid for my coffee at Starbucks this morning. And it was delicious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home