Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Some Shakins:

B-lo's boss bought an iPod for his wife for their anniversary. A few weeks ago, I made an offer to load it for him. He took me up on the offer. The only direction I had was that he likes REM, Goo Goo Dolls, and Gin Blossoms. Well, that covered about 50 songs on a 60gb iPod. Not helpful. So I pulled out all the stops - everything from Hillary Duff to Elvis to Brit Pop to Hip Hop. Then I had to edit. Eazy E's "Gimme Dat Nut" - removed. Prince's "Get Off" and "Cream" - off. I'm sure I left something questionable on there. The question is what . . .

Conference call entertainment for Susie. The more you move your mouse and cursor - the more action you get.

I watched the Sopranos last night. Quite a cliffhanger there. I'm wrecked with suspense and anticipation. I did not understand the montage with Christopher and Julianna. The movie theater? Please help, if you can.

On Saturday night, round 10pm, I appeared live on a Primary Childrens telethon on KSL. Sam the newsman asked me why I liked to be a member of a credit union. Me? I told him I like to "put my money in a bank - - er CREDIT UNION - - that contributes to such a worthwhile cause." I hope you all missed it due to having better things to do on a Saturday night than watch Deenie Wimmer ask for pledges.

I am scheduled to go to trial on Thursday. The amount of money in dispute: $189.20. You read that right.

I am hoping to go to Lagoon tonight to see Rock U 2 the Top. I'm anxious to see what this summer's hit songs are. I guarantee that Kelly Clarkson's "Walk Away" is one. What else?

Hot song download of the day: "Then Came You" by Dionne Warwick & The Spinners.

4 Comments:

At 06 June, 2006 08:57, Blogger stella said...

< raises hand to invite self > Can I come to Rock U 2 the Top? I will guarantee that Daniel Powter's "Bad Day" will surface.
I'm fascinated as to why someone could possibly want to go to trial for $189. Is it a pride thing? Like "it's not about the money, it's the principle of the thing". Interesting. I hope you make more $ for your efforts that the disputed money.

 
At 06 June, 2006 09:00, Blogger Unknown said...

Seriously, what was with that montage? That whole thing with Christopher and Julianna has disaster written all over it. Perhaps Christopher is the one in danger? AJ certainly changed in a jiffy.

$189.20?

 
At 06 June, 2006 09:17, Blogger b-lo said...

Too bad you can't post a clip of your telethon glory. Despite the little "Bank" snafu, you were the picture of poise and wit. I'm sure your readers would like to see that photo from the TV at the very least.

I'm excited to pass all of your hard iPod work onto my CEO. In my head we will become best friends because he discovers The Weepies or Sufjan thanks to you. I'm so excited for the huge raise and promotion this will undoubtedly bring my way.

 
At 06 June, 2006 13:02, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the conf. call entertainment...I was needing it in a big way!

Jim said it best this morning about the Sopranos..."This is the season cliff-hanger that we've been waiting for?" HMmmm?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home