Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Random Thoughts . . .

Have you seen the new Vanity Fair cover? I don't buy Hillary Swank as a pin-up girl. And speaking of Hillary, I wish they would disclose exactly which substance Chad Lowe abused. I know it's none of my business, but I would like to know.

I also like Jessica Simpson's new single "A Public Affair." Go ahead and judge me.

Waterparks should be required to have stereo systems blasting 80's and Top 40 music. REQUIRED. Swimming pools too.

I just looked through the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale catalog. I hope you women don't buy into the looks they are showing. It's all Sienna Miller inspired boho crap. No offense.

Today's Song: "Foolish Heart" by Steve Perry.

I watched Cinderella Man last night. I fear that Renee Zellweger, in real life, looks more like her character in that movie than, say, Bridget Jones. I may not be crushing on her anymore. She's all chimpmunk cheeks. And I wonder, did Russell Crowe really not get nominated for an Oscar for Cinderella Man because of the phone throwing incident? (Also, I saw LA Confidential on Sunday - so I guess it is "Russell Crowe Week" at my house.)

I just noticed the 24th of July is a Monday this year. That's good news as I thought it was to be an orphan holiday like the 4th of July.

That's all.

2 Comments:

At 11 July, 2006 09:37, Blogger Unknown said...

LA Confidential is a great movie, one of my favorites.

La Pioneer Day (July 24) is a my least favorite day in Utah, but they way we celebrate it up here at work makes up for it. Jason likes to turn my car into a parade float. Each year we have our La Pioneer Day lunch at La Ruby River and everyone gets Pioneer names.

 
At 11 July, 2006 13:01, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lots of comments Justy. LA Confidential is excellent. And yes, he should have had a nomination for Cinderella Man. As far as Renee, she has that puffy face, eating disorder look. I fear there are big issues with her. You should get out now while you can.

Miss you. Please do not do anything in excess in a foreign country again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home