Wednesday, July 05, 2006

My apologies

for making you look at the foot for nearly two weeks. I should point out that at some point during the flight, the sock came off and he wore his sandals properly. I even took a picture to document the metamorphosis, however I took the picture with my phone and my phone was subsequently lost/stolen in Mexico. So that picture is gone forever. Along with a few other key photographs from my trip to Cancun that were stored in the phone.

My SLVR glory days are temporarily gone and I am back to my v551. Too much tech talk.

I had been so good about not losing things for so long that losing the phone in Mexico was a real heartbreaker.

Lesson learned the hardway: if you leave your phone in a bar in Mexico, you will not see it again. Even if it is only left behind for a few short minutes.

So to recap: Items I have lost within the last two years:

iPod Mini
Teno cuff
Silver and rubber bracelet acquired in Ios, Greece

Actually, I am going to cut this list short because it is so depressing.

Items that were nearly or temporarily lost, but subsequently recovered:

iPod Mini
Sunglasses
Pool chair (inflatable)
Cell phone(s)
Coat(s)

I think I will cut that list short as well because it really isn't making me look any better.

I hope everyone had a Happy 4th of July.

4 Comments:

At 05 July, 2006 13:04, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I often think how great it would be to invent something and make a ton of money doing it. I now have inspiration and am thinking about some sort of body tethering system...what do you think? Could it work as a gift for you, or even match up with the beer holster?

 
At 05 July, 2006 13:16, Blogger h.justin said...

Given my proclivity to lose items that are actually tethered to my body, I am quite certain that I would lose the "body tethering system" you propose - togther with any items tethered to it. I am not proud of that.

 
At 05 July, 2006 14:29, Blogger Unknown said...

Isn't that called a handbag?

 
At 06 July, 2006 14:57, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no, HJ would set the handbag down...i think that's where the issues arise.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home