Thursday, March 22, 2007

It's A Beautiful Day!

Greg is Hot Slut of the day at duh-Listed and slcup is a Birthday Slut. What are the chances?!

I discovered a new band last night (well, new to me anyway). Check out the Guggenheim Grotto's album Waltzing Alone. (Thanks KRCL mixtape.)

Sometimes I wish Lost could go for two or three more hours. My love for Kate went even deeper last night. And I am back to liking Locke.

Does anyone else watch Intervention on A&E? For you Comcast subscribers, it's available in OnDemand. Funny that a show about addiction can be so, well, addicting. It's one of the few "reality" shows I can tolerate.

How cool is this?

And this is pretty awesome. It's a website that streams music based on your mood. Check it out.

I will be in Ogden this afternoon for an arbitration and I think I will have lunch at either Warren's Riverdale Road or Tony's off Washington. Anyone else familiar with that place? Note: Ogden is not a foreign land to me.

Today's Song: Told You So, Guggenheim Grotto

5 Comments:

At 22 March, 2007 09:05, Blogger Unknown said...

Ogden scares me and is very much a foreign land to me. And I love being a Birthday Slut.

 
At 22 March, 2007 10:04, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's funny that you bring up addiction. I've being trying to decide if I want to commit myself to watching the new HBO documentary series, Addiction. I'm sure I will. The drama around Anna Nicole and Britney's issues with it has me interested, that's for sure.

 
At 22 March, 2007 12:11, Blogger Sarah Bellum said...

that's birthday aficionado. thanks.

 
At 22 March, 2007 12:40, Blogger Unknown said...

bellum: heart you.

 
At 22 March, 2007 12:54, Blogger stella said...

Too late I suppose, but I vote for Warren's. They have the best lime rickeys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home