Monday, March 26, 2007

Weekend Notes

To Ali and her coworkers: Ruth's Chris was awesome.

To slcup and the rest of the Friday night group: Great birthday party.

To B-Lo: Your cabana is fantastic.

To Greg: Nice makeover.

To Maria and the rest of the Saturday night group: Great birthday party.

To Cabana Club: You're terrific.

To B-Lo: Your cabana is just as good the second day.

To Stella: I hope Albuquerque was great, and I hope you danced.

To 9 to 5: I (heart) you.

To Pagoda: Ew.

Today's Song: New York Minute, Don Henley

6 Comments:

At 26 March, 2007 12:42, Blogger Unknown said...

Again, thanks for coming. I had a blast!

 
At 26 March, 2007 13:35, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doesn't your dad love the Pagoda?

I feel slighted, but it sounds like you had a great weekend!

 
At 26 March, 2007 14:52, Blogger b-lo said...

AUNT! You were invited. Can you imagine the stories if you had come? 2 kids under 2 is only going to be an excuse for so long!

 
At 26 March, 2007 15:22, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not slighted that I wasn't along for the fun, it was more about not getting a shout out. Rainy days and Mondays always get me down.

 
At 26 March, 2007 18:03, Blogger Sara Z. said...

Don't forget to download Huey Lewis's "Finally Found a Home." It's 100% California cheese.

 
At 27 March, 2007 17:22, Blogger Travis said...

Justin, pleasure meeting you at RC this weekend. Love the blog. You may see some comments from me every now and then. Best. T

 

Post a Comment

<< Home