Monday, July 23, 2007

Plenty of Topics

but not enough discipline to fill in the details.

I suppose I've got loads I could blog about today, for example:

1. Trip to LA
2. Trip to OC
3. Not minding having a convertible PT Cruiser on trips to LA and OC
4. Return trip to Pinks
5. Honking the Pinks because my body literally rejected all the fried food.
6. Trip to Sun Valley
7. The beauty of huckleberry flavoured vodka
8. The dangers of huckleberry flavourted vodka
9. A lost Blackberry Pearl
10. Loads of embarrassing photos on the lost Blackberry Pearl
11. A terribly injured foot
12. Golfing with a terribly injured foot
13. A new Blackberry Pearl
14. Assisting with the presentation of a $35,000 check at the halftime show of a Real game ("I could totally handle the Oscars.")
15. A family friendly fireworks show set to Pinks U + UR Hand
16. Trips to three Instacares (don't get me started)
17. Hamburger Helper stroganoff flavour made with creme fraiche instead of milk

I'm too lazy to give life to any of those little stories. Instead, I am sitting here looking out my office window marveling at all of the people camping out for tomorrow's Pioneer Day parade. Even when I was a little kid I did not understand the draw of camping out on city streets to see a parade.

Today's Song: (You Want To) Make A Memory, Bon Jovi

3 Comments:

At 23 July, 2007 14:45, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. What's the big draw to a parade? It can't be the stale taffy they throw into the crowds, could it?

 
At 23 July, 2007 14:49, Blogger Unknown said...

Eff the parade. And the marathon, too. Pioneer Day is the one day a year (OK, and Conference Weekends) that I really hate living downtown.

Re: your list of topics - wow.

 
At 24 July, 2007 17:05, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to see you back. I was on vacation until the 22nd and was worried when I got back and you hadn't done a new post the whole time I was gone.

I'm curious, does all of utah get the 24th off work or what? I can't remember from my one summer working in Utah 10 years ago.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home