Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Anti-Theft System

If you've spent more than five minutes with me, you know I love my iPod(s). (Don't get me started - wait, get me started.) They're pretty amazing, huh? So knowing how much I love my biggest iPod, B-Lo was concerned about me leaving it in her car when we parked at the Arts Festival on Sunday night. I thought for a second and realized she had a point. But I didn't want to carry it around with me. So I stashed it in a super-secret place in her car, and then I invented an Anti-Theft System. I looked in her glove box and found an audio cassette tape. You know what those are right? Little rectangle plastic things with two holes on either side and it has a lot of rolled up brown tape inside. One of those. In fact, it was actually a tape I made circa 1993 for running and had recently rediscovered. I took the tape and placed it prominently on the dash. Seriously, who is going to break into a car with visible tapes? I don't even think people break into cars that have the players for the little, shiny mini-records.

Today's Song: Ruby, Kaiser Chiefs ("Ruby! Ruby! Ruby! Ruby!")

3 Comments:

At 27 June, 2007 14:10, Blogger Unknown said...

I miss mixed tapes.

 
At 27 June, 2007 14:21, Blogger h.justin said...

Sometimes I do too - especially making them.

 
At 27 June, 2007 14:53, Blogger Unknown said...

I had some great ones. My fellow deadhead, Todd, would make the best Phish/Dead/Pink Floyd tapes that were played so much I wore them out. Aw, the good old days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home