Tuesday, September 04, 2007

What will it look like in 20 years?

At the bagel shop this morning, the girl working the counter complimented my bow tie. Her ears were gauged. There was an orange Crayola marker in one ear lobe. I didn't compliment that. I did, however, compliment the bull ring in her nose.

In other news, I was the last person out of the Lagoon A Beach this year. You'd think I'd get a special commemorative t-shirt or other special honor. As it stands, I'm just hoping I don't get that diarrhea pool disease that's going around.

Today's Song: These Are My People, Rodney Atkins

5 Comments:

At 04 September, 2007 09:52, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm a fan of the bow tie.

It will look like this:
http://chrisleavins.typepad.com/chrisleavins/2007/05/battery_hole.html

 
At 05 September, 2007 11:53, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The toddler area was cleared out several times for water testing at the waterpark we went to on Labor Day.

I'm surprised no one had an accident waiting in the hour-plus line for the only good slide in the park.

So long sweet summer..

 
At 05 September, 2007 12:13, Blogger h.justin said...

Similar situation here, D. No one under 5 allowed in the water. It was dreamy.

 
At 07 September, 2007 10:11, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know the bow ties is a big subject when Jim Rome brings it up. Ah the bow tie. A lot of famous people have bow ties. The guy that pops the popcorn. The guy that was in the theater. Fog Horn Leg Horn. Can you name 2 others? (See Rome.com audio from Sept 6, 2007)

 
At 07 September, 2007 10:19, Blogger h.justin said...

Jim,

How about George F. Will and Tucker Carlson?

Justin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home