Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Today I took back Starbucks.

My local Starbucks anyway. In early September I went to Acme Burger after a U game. While waiting for a table, I spied a table full of my local barristas having a birthday dinner. In a regrettable though not unprecedented move, I went over to the table and chatted them up. The problem is I don't chat them up when I buy coffee. In hindsight it was no big deal, but I feared at the time that I had been too friendly and too eager. So I then avoided that Starbucks until today - nearly two months! Today I faced my fear and went in. The girls were sweet and asked about my bum foot (evidencing the length of my absence). Am glad to have my local back.
Today's song: Flipside; the Click 5 (played during preview for this week's GA)

1 Comments:

At 06 November, 2007 13:01, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad your foot is better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home