Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Crick in My Neck

On Saturday morning, I tried to impress a three year old by performing a back somersault. I didn't execute it was well as I used to - 25 years ago - and managed to pull a muscle in my neck. It's more painful today than it was on Saturday and I had to drink a whole bottle of Galliano on Saturday to ease the pain. So, word of warning, stretch and practice before attempting to execute a back somersault or any gymnastics maneuver first thing on a Saturday morning.

Today's Song: Too Young to Feel this Damn Old, Garth Brooks

2 Comments:

At 11 November, 2008 12:29, Blogger Ms. Salti said...

Generally, it's best to have the 3 year olds entertain you with their gymnastics maneuvers... they're much more limber. Take a few Advil and ice it. Don't hot pack it. I have an awesome chiropractor if you want his name. Hope you feel better soon!

 
At 13 November, 2008 11:26, Blogger Unknown said...

If it makes you feel any better. He was very impressed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home