Friday, April 07, 2006

Much Better.



Hopefully yesterday's inclement weather was a one-off and it will be smooth spring sailing from here on out.

Man, really scrounging for topics when the weather is the lead story.

As usual, I watched The OC last night. Unlike the rest of America, I haven't given up on the show. The show appears to have given up on itself, however. Most of the characters wander around looking like they don't know what they should be doing. I think they're all ready to graduate and move on. I liked the song that played (a) when Seth told Summer he wasn't sure he wanted to go to college with her, and (b) when Seth told Ryan he lied about getting into Brown. Unfortunately, I cannot find the song on iTunes. So my project today involves some AIR (ace internet research) to locate and download the song. Should I find it, I will share - and in turn, if you have it, I'd ask that you share it with me so that I can spend my time on a better project.

5 Comments:

At 07 April, 2006 09:52, Blogger Unknown said...

The OC is a sad copy of 90210. Now that was a good show. Donna Martin graduates!

 
At 07 April, 2006 10:29, Blogger Sarah Bellum said...

i'm one of those that have given up....

 
At 07 April, 2006 12:02, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of Donna Martin, has anyone watched NoTORIus yet?

 
At 07 April, 2006 12:11, Blogger Unknown said...

I have. It's similar to a car wreck - you don't really want to look but you can't turn away.

 
At 08 April, 2006 13:03, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously, if Marissa does not change that damn ring on her cell phone, I am going to snap. Who keeps the same stupid ass ring for 3 years?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home