Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Two Cute and a WTF!

Sorry I made you look at those nasty feet. I received actual hate mail for it. To remedy, here is a "cute picture" [courtesy of Cute Overload - aka a "Stella Site"]:



Also, if you haven't already heard it, visit iTunes to preview and download Dolly Parton's cover of "Stairway to Heaven." She's certainly cute.

And not one, not two, but maybe 10 people I work with believe that the "Blood Initiation Rite" of prospective gang members driving without headlights and then murdering individuals that flash their headlights at them - is actually fact, not urban legend. Admittedly, I believed it when I heard it in 1993 - and why wouldn't I? British Knights sneakers could get you killed then for being a blood killer - but whatever. The truth lies here. But that $250 Neiman Marcus cookie recipe is totally true. And the business card chain mail. Don't ignore those!

2 Comments:

At 09 May, 2006 14:14, Blogger Sara Z. said...

And don't forget to send postcards to that cancer boy!

 
At 09 May, 2006 14:25, Blogger Unknown said...

And to send along those chain emails for good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home