Friday, June 09, 2006

Don't You Judge Me.

I'm too lazy to be creative so I stole this from slcup.

1. IF YOU COULD HAVE A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE? Probably London.
2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? Swimsuit.
3. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT? Now That’s What I Call Music, Vol. 63 (UK Import)
4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? Around 7am, but I get up much later.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE? Wine opener.
6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Piano. You can always find a piano.
7. FAVORITE COLOR? White - I know, it isn’t technically a color
8. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV? Sports car.
9. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AN AFTERLIFE? Yes. I think.
10. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK? The Beverly Cleary collection.
11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? Summer.
12. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? I would fly.
13. DO YOU HAVE A TATTOO? No.
14. CAN YOU JUGGLE? No, but I have a kit to learn how.
15. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO? Jane.
16. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY? Christmas.
17. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR/TRUCK? A wool cap and a cd.
18. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER? Hamburger.
19. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? Linden blossom (I'm calling that a flower - I love the scent.)
20. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL? Lunch.
21. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY? May 28.
22. PREFERENCE: SOUP OR SALAD? Soup.
23. PREFERENCE: MOUTH WASH OR BREATH MINTS? Mints.
24. PREFERENCE: COMPUTER OR CELL PHONE? Computer.
25. PREFERENCE: POPCORN OR PEANUTS? Popcorn.
26. PREFERENCE: COKE, SPRITE, OR DP? Coke - the universal mixer.
27. DO YOU HAVE: CABLE OR SATELLITE TV? Cable.

4 Comments:

At 09 June, 2006 14:41, Blogger b-lo said...

I just asked two of my employees which special power they would want. One said "read minds" and the other "fly on the wall." I said "x-ray vision." So they are insecure and I am a perv. Maybe flight isn't so bad.

Love to Jane. (For sure she reads your blog.)

 
At 09 June, 2006 15:02, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You chose computer over cell phone? I don't believe it. You must be heavily addicted to computer in your real life (vs how I know you-you're vacation lifestyle).

Here's a better question for you: If you had to give up iPod or cell phone for a month, which would you give up?

 
At 09 June, 2006 15:11, Blogger h.justin said...

b-lo: I vacillated between flying and invisible. But really, I think teleportability would be ideal. Too much "Bewitched" during summer breaks, I think.

deanna: Hey there. I suppose in choosing computer I meant e-mail and internet over the ability to take calls anywhere and everywhere. I didn't mean the ability to create PowerPoint and word documents trumps text messaging. Cell phone or iPod - I'd keep the cell phone because it has iTunes loaded on it! Truthfully though, I'd go a month without iPod before cell phone.

Incidentally, my cell phone died when I was in Las Vegas over Memorial Day and I didn't have a charger. Vacation Justin had a meltdown, as you can well imagine!

 
At 09 June, 2006 17:59, Blogger Sara Z. said...

Oh, Beverly Cleary. Excellent taste. Of course I'm not surprised.
BTW, Sideshow plays piano like you wouldn't believe. He's playing right now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home