Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Poodle 1921

who are you? Because today you are my hero. Thank you for e-mailing me this YouTube masterpiece. I think I have most of those fashions. Now if only I had the house, the Ivy League degree, et al. (Susie and Kelly, you have to see it.)

I can report that the new ride at Lagoon - Wicked - is nowhere near as good as The Samurai. And I really do believe that Lagoon put the Samurai out of service this season so that it would not compete with and steal attention from Wicked.

In BIGGER news, b-lo is actually corresponding with Michael K of DListed. She invited him to Sundance next year.

Today's Song: Let There Be Love, Simple Minds

5 Comments:

At 20 June, 2007 10:28, Blogger Unknown said...

I love DListed. If he comes to town you better invite along for drinks.

 
At 20 June, 2007 12:26, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the Samurai. I always feel like I'm going to fall off, making it an even greater thrill. Pooh on Lagoon for not opening it this year!

 
At 20 June, 2007 12:27, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a great video. My favorite part is "We'll send a thank you note. IN CURSIVE!"

If Dlisted joins me for Sundance I'll probably throw a parade or something. Slcup you can help me on the organizing committee.

 
At 20 June, 2007 12:36, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh I love to organize!

 
At 20 June, 2007 18:17, Blogger Lincoln said...

Lagoon didn't open the samurai!!!? Are you serious? That sucks. I've gone to Lagoon sporadically over the past 5 years but Samurai was always a favorite. That's a pisser.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home