Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Fly Me Away

Some Delta talk.

First, I love that they give you 24 hours after purchasing a ticket to cancel it. See #2.

Second, I loved the Same Day Confirm program whereby on the day of your flight, you could confirm for another flight on that same day by calling Delta within three hours of the new flight's departure and, if a seat is available, pay only $25 to be confirmed for that flight. I do not love that they increased the fee to $50!. See here.

Third, I love that when I checked to see if I could fly to London next week using SkyMiles - SkySaver seats were actually available. (That, however, is of no consequence to me because I remembered that I need a new passport.)

Delta talk: a little boring, I guess, but I thought you should all be aware of point #2.

Today's Song: Somewhere Down the Road, Feist

3 Comments:

At 15 August, 2007 10:55, Blogger stella said...

Justin,

You must get your passport renewed. What if you need to make a quick getaway to Mexico? Or Thailand? Let's go to Thailand in March.

Also, none of your concern really, but why do I have to create a google account every time I want to leave a comment?

 
At 15 August, 2007 12:08, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Renew your passport now! Mine expired this year too. I sent it in at the beginning of February and didn't get it back until the end of May.

 
At 15 August, 2007 16:05, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second what aunt said. Probably worth your while to pay for the expedited service if you don't have 4-6 months to wait for a new passport.

The increased frequent flyer and airline change fees in general SUCK!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home