Thursday, November 08, 2007

Does this count?

As, like, a full post? I mean I really just want to say one thing:

The idea of Nicole Kidman on the CMA red carpet with the likes of Kellie Pickler just kills me. It shouldn't, I know, but it does.

I'll say a couple of other things for some, um, filler, if you will.

I've always been bad with commas.

I don't like that the upstairs tv's at my new old gym only feature news. At old gym, there was a tv dedicated to MTV. And the little bit of time I spent on the treadmill each week watching closed captioned MTV made it possible for me to carry on conversations with Susie. Now, I'm lost. I don't know anyone that wants to talk about what they saw on the evening news. Maybe B-Lo. For whatever reason, she loves the CNN.

I wish I would have worked at least one retail job while I was in college. I've probably already told you that. But then, as now, I worked in an office and I just sort of feel like I missed out on something important, you know. Like employee discounts on socks and shirts.

Tell me you love me. Just kidding. Tell Me You Love Me. Who's watching this show on HBO? I'm a late comer to it and I find it really depressing, but yet I'm hooked. It has great music, and well, good music has been enough to keep me watching Grey's Anatomy.

Today's Song: Strange and Beautiful, Aqualung

2 Comments:

At 08 November, 2007 12:29, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have ridden the roller coaster that is Tell Me You Love Me. That show is HARD, but I can't stop watching it. I'm glad you feel the same.

My old gym featured Fox News. Gross.

Excellent song choice today...

 
At 08 November, 2007 16:03, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no! It's embarassing enough to have my mtv viewing habits, but not having anyone to discuss them with makes it even worse!

BTW, you're missing out on new episodes of Run's House!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home