Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I got peeped.

Or maybe I flashed? Either way, I was naked. This morning I had to walk from my bedroom to another room where my laundry basket was loaded with clean clothes. I needed boxers and a vest, so, well, I walked into the other room to get them after my shower. This caused me to walk by a window naked. Not a big deal right? I'd think not, but as I passed back by - I noted a ladder at the window and a someone standing on it. Turns out it was a guy on the ladder painting a shutter. I learned this later when I went out to my car to drive to work.

You want me to think you are illiterate? Simply say "ex-et-er-uh" to me over and over.* Last I checked, the word is spelled e-t-c-e-t-e-r-a and not e-x-e-t-e-r-a. I mention this because an attorney kept mispronouncing the word in court yesterday. I don't really get hung up on things like this.

I mastered the "Easy" level of Guitar Hero 3, and now I have to start all over again at Medium which means faster play and an additional key. So far Medium is not going well.

Someone called me the other night at 3:16 a.m. (Does anyone recognize this number: 688-2011?) Caller didn't leave a message.

I am ashamed to say I didn't vote yesterday. I never not vote. I'm glad the elections turned out well even without my vote.

Today's Song: It's Not Right, But It's Okay, Whitney Houston (for Susie)

*Jim, obviously, this does not apply to you.

5 Comments:

At 07 November, 2007 11:39, Blogger Georgeory said...

688-2011 belongs to Kim Hill. Good luck with that.

 
At 07 November, 2007 11:41, Blogger h.justin said...

Noooo. You're kidding, right? How would you know that? So you're kidding. I think.

 
At 07 November, 2007 12:58, Blogger Unknown said...

At least you're not getting calls at 3:00 AM from a very excitable hispanic man looking for Juan. NO, I DON'T KNOW WHERE HE IS! AND I'M VERY SORRY YOU CAN'T FIGURE OUT HIS NUMBER IS ONE DIGIT OFF FROM MINE. STILL.

 
At 07 November, 2007 13:06, Blogger Georgeory said...

She just barely got her first car. I think it's a while until she has her own phone number. I think you're safe.

 
At 07 November, 2007 15:51, Blogger Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

peeping? flashing? either way someone got a show!
Anyone that calls my house that early in the morning will get the F word yelled at them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home