Wednesday, April 09, 2008

MeMe x 4

I borrowed this from Sara Z. and slcup. Naturally, I invite all of you to play along at your place or in the comments.

Four jobs I’ve had: Real estate agent, Lagoon cashier, concessions for the Salt Lake Acting Company, restaurant host.

Four TV shows I’m watching: I just watched 45 episodes of In Treatment in less than three weeks (I don't know how I found the time); Lost, John Adams, and today I am downloading from iTunes season 1 of Mad Men .

Four places I’ve been: Isle of Wight, UK; Mykonos, Greece; Aruba; Monte Carlo.

Four musical artists I’m listening to: Rick Springfield, Hall & Oates; Matt Nathanson; The Weepies

Today's Song: Step On, Happy Mondays

3 Comments:

At 10 April, 2008 09:43, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you're going to watch Mad Men. You will love it! I loved season one and didn't have anyone to talk to about it. Can't wait to discuss!

 
At 10 April, 2008 10:13, Blogger Georgeory said...

Aunt: I have seen all episodes of Mad Men. So good!

 
At 10 April, 2008 16:03, Blogger VT said...

Jobs: ZCMI fragrance counter,legal secretary, several stints with Utah government and then back to legal secretary. Bo-ring (except when I worked for HJ, of course).
Shows: Friday Night Lights, 30 Rock, rewatching British Office (can't ever get enough) and I guess, Mad Men!
Been To: Sevilla, Spain; Santiago, Chile; Porto, Portugal and Dublin.
Music: Brandy Carlisle, Bruce Springsteen (always), Chicago, lots of Movin Easy on Sirius.
I need to do/watch/listen to some new things!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home