Monday, April 10, 2006

Behind the Wheel

In 7th grade, "Health" was a required course. My teacher was Coach Downs. Every year, he would devote a class period to going through the seating chart and telling each person in the class what kind of car they would be based on personality traits. A risky little game to play with 7th graders navigating the awkward waters of junior high. One kid was a beat up Ford F-150, a girl was a Caterpillar tractor because she frequently wore a pair of bright yellow shoes. I was a Porsche 911. Needless to say, I was quite pleased.

S sent me this link today - another one of her many "forwards" - it's a "What Kind of Car Are You?" quiz. 17 years later and I am still a Porsche 911. Coach Downs is/was smarter than I realized.

5 Comments:

At 10 April, 2006 09:18, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, at least I clean up my forwards. I was a corvette...classic and timeless!

 
At 10 April, 2006 09:27, Blogger h.justin said...

Classic and timeless indeed. I wonder what your BFF is? Hopefully she will make another cameo here and let us know.

 
At 10 April, 2006 09:31, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm some sort of Ferrari, red and sassy.

 
At 10 April, 2006 14:20, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a Corvette too! A little cheesy, but at least I am competitive, fast and powerful. Funny that aunt and I are the same car? That is why she is my BFF.

 
At 10 April, 2006 15:54, Blogger stella said...

I am an Audi TT. The description says, "you're not the fastest, nor the most nimble . . ." I think I should be insulted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home