Tuesday, June 05, 2007

A tCoS Exclusive Q and A

between me and me. I ask the questions, and I give the answers.

Q: What do you think of the IKEA in Draper?
A: Too far! Too crowded. Not the kind of store you go for a browse. The kind of store you go to when you want to replace everything in your kitchen. Like the cafeteria.

Q: Did you enjoy the Sheena Easton concert?
A: Partially. I appreciated the lack of security and being able to walk right in without a ticket. I liked all the free beer. I liked that the concert ended at 10pm, but the concession stands were open til 11pm so people didn't get herded out immediately following For Your Eyes Only. However, I am not entirely convinced that it was Sheena Easton that performed. I think it was one of those Las Vegas style imposters. And not a very good one.

Q: Did you regret driving to court today as opposed to walking (because you didn't want to get sweaty in your suit)?
A: No. The added bonus was I didn't have to pay for parking.

Q: How is Lagoon A Beach this year?
A: Excellent. They played Top 40 music from the past 4 years as opposed to the music they played last year which was more Top 40 music from late 70's to mid-80's. Most importantly, they have alot more chairs available.

Q: How is Rock U 2 the Top this year?
A: Not as good as last year.

Q: How is Music USA's Salute to Broadway?
A: I don't like musicals.

Q: Why don't you like musicals?
A: I just don't.

Q: What are you having for lunch today?
A: Probably soup from a can.

Q: What is the last article of clothing you bought?
A: A belt. I bought it at J Crew at Fashion Place for $29.50. The next day I saw the same belt at Gateway J.Crew but marked down to $15. So I bought that one. I now have to return the first one.

Q: Have you been on television recently?
A: Yes! I was on the Primary Children's Telethon on Saturday night - KSL Channel 5.

Q: What?!
A: Yes. B-lo presented one of those HUGE cardboard checks (on behalf of her employer) to Carole Mikita. I was one of B-lo's props. And I used Beck as one of mine. I told Carole that Beck had been a patient at Primary Children's when he was younger (for respiratory therapy). A complete lie.

Q: Aren't you embarrassed about that?
A: Not at all. You should have seen my performance on the telethon last year!

Q: Are you going to get your haircut anytime soon?
A: I think I may give myself a haircut tonight.

Q: You cut your own hair?
A: Yes, quite often. It isn't that difficult. I use clippers with a complete guard set.

Q: Gripping.
A: Isn't it?

Q: How do you like the new Hermes Terre that you ordered last week? Do you like the company you ordered it from?
A: Am still waiting for it to be delivered - any minute now. I'm hoping for the best.

Q: Thanks for playing along. This was fun.
A: No problem, I thought so too.

Q: Shit! One more question - what's today's song?
A: Makes Me Wonder, Maroon 5 - I can't get enough of it.

6 Comments:

At 05 June, 2007 09:43, Blogger Unknown said...

Sometimes you're almost too much.

 
At 05 June, 2007 09:45, Blogger Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

Instead of buying 2 belts you could have brought your receipt back (usually with in 2 weeks) for a price adjustment.
I wish I could have seen your performance on the telethon!

 
At 05 June, 2007 11:15, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's only a matter of time before KSL calls for a copy of your head shot. They adored you.

I agree about Ikea. Not planning to partake in Swedish Meatballs again anytime soon. I am, however, to see Georgery build that couch.

 
At 05 June, 2007 11:16, Anonymous Anonymous said...

meant to say, Excited to see Georgery build that couch. It came is such a small box.

 
At 05 June, 2007 11:56, Blogger stella said...

Master Beck did look a little peaked on camera. I think they bought the ruse.

 
At 05 June, 2007 16:14, Blogger Lincoln said...

Very enjoyable post. I should conduct more interviews in this way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home