Thursday, May 31, 2007

Alot of "This" in this Post

I didn't ask for too many specific gifts for my birthday. Generally, if I see something I really want, I buy it and don't simply put it on a wish list. But there are a couple things that although I really, really wanted them, I just didn't buy them for myself. For example, a fancy paring/utility knife for the kitchen (the one I've used for years is probably a $3 grocery store Betty Crocker mess), Mary Hartman! Mary Hartman!, a Lagoon season pass (if someone buys it for you, doesn't that make it just a little bit more acceptable?), a super fancy beach towel to rival the one I saw at Hermes last year that retailed for about $425 (incidentally, that isn't the one I saw and isn't as desirable either, but you get the idea). But most importantly: this.

What a lukcy boy! I got everything I wanted, save the last item. "The people in your life don't need you to have that," I was told. Well, I disagree and I ordered it for myself last night.

And damnit. When I went looking for that Hermes beach towel, I came across this - and now I wonder if it's any good. This person seems to think so. (VT if you are reading this, please check it out on your lunch hour and report back.)

B-Lo gave me a paring knife with a penny. Evidently, she was aware of this. I pointed out that Stella has given her several knives - never with a penny - and yet they are still friends.

Stella got me the beach towel. It looks like this:



I know what you are thinking, "he is just asking to get ripped off at the pool." And for the record, I thought the same thing. I'm willing to risk it.

There were also some special surprises featuring the Paul Smith logo stripe!

So I guess this wasn't actually shakins it was more like a post about CHUNKS.

Today's Song: This Is The Time, Billy Joel

3 Comments:

At 31 May, 2007 13:03, Blogger Sarah Bellum said...

Happy belated birthday, and I'll expect a diagnosis soon.

 
At 31 May, 2007 23:51, Blogger Lincoln said...

Um....oops. Ditto on the belated birthday.

Although I haven't had a Lagoon season pass since I was a wee little lad...I would LOVE to get one as a present (if I lived in the area that is).

 
At 05 January, 2023 03:36, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nike off white
kd 15
birkin bag
golden goose sneakers
bape clothing
off white shoes
jordans
palm angels hoodie
kyrie irving shoes
fear of god outlet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home