Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Cheers!

I had a great weekend and truly wished it could have lasted even further into this week. Partly because I enjoyed the friends, family, gifts, action and weather that all combined to make a perfect birthday and Memorial Day weekend, and partly because B-Lo's actual birthday (today, May 30) could have been included also. Thank you to everyone that participated in the weekend's events, and Happy Birthday to B-Lo.

The weekend was packed with pools, friends, dinners, laughs, Eva Longoria, Tony Parker, a suicide, Traxx, drinks, kids, music, sun, gifts, and very little sleep. And I cannot even begin to tell it in a narrative style.

I looked at quite a few pictures this morning and thought about doing a long picture post, but there were too many pictures to post and an alarming number of NSFW pictures that internet doesn't need to see.

But there is one picture that is my absolute favourite:



Today's Song: Annie's Song, John Denver

8 Comments:

At 30 May, 2007 09:00, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for editing out my baked potato!!!!

 
At 30 May, 2007 09:06, Blogger h.justin said...

I don't post pictures of friends and family unless I have their prior approval. That little rule has kept me out of trouble for over a year now.

Wish we were there right now.

 
At 30 May, 2007 09:10, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had such a great weekend, but sometimes, those are the worst. It makes going back to work so much harder!!!

 
At 30 May, 2007 09:17, Anonymous Anonymous said...

only because I know how skilled you are on the diving board do I know that nothing has been photo-shopped or edited!

nice work hjustin.

 
At 30 May, 2007 13:55, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the b-day wishes, a weekend of fun, and for the early b-day presents. Happy birthday to you too.

 
At 30 May, 2007 14:09, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great picture! If I were judging that dive, I'd say that was perfect form.
Happy Birthday Barlow!

 
At 30 May, 2007 14:11, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, B-lo!

Glad you had a good birthday. Excellent opening prayer indeed.

 
At 31 May, 2007 08:02, Blogger Sara Z. said...

But what happened right after that picture was snapped? If that were me, I'd land on my stomach. And it would hurt a whole lot.
Happy Birthday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home