Friday, November 16, 2007

Shoes.

Let's get some shoes. (And for Stella. Probably NSFW.)

I have had my eye on these for about seven years:


And I've had my eye on these for about two years:

But when I found out yesterday that these were available in my size, I forgot about the two above and placed an order for overnight delivery of these:




That's right: Heelys for Big Boys. I've wanted a pair ever since some little kid went whizzing by by me at the mall with his super speedy roller shoes. If they get here before lunch, I'm wheeling down to Gateway to check out the Urban Outfitters store. And I'm seriously hoping I don't end up in hospital.

EDIT: THESE BITCHES ARE HARD TO MANEUVER. I DO NOT THINK I AM READY TO HEELY TO GATEWAY.

EDIT 2: I may have spoken too soon. Am moving around the office quite well.

EDIT 3: I felt more than a little silly rolling around Gateway. The hipsters at Urban Outfitters weren't impressed with my mad skillz.

Today's Shoe:

Today's Song: Shoes, Kelly

Today's post inspired by slcup.

2 Comments:

At 16 November, 2007 10:04, Blogger Unknown said...

Love the boots and today's shoe. If I weren't terrified of falling while merely walking, I'd be more inclined to get a pair of Heely's for myself.

 
At 16 November, 2007 14:41, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heely's for adults. Who would have known? The first thing I was thinking is, I hope it is casual friday at work. Then I saw the picture and it explained everything.

Let us know how your lunch hour went...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home