Friday, December 01, 2006

Some Shakins

There used to be fountains up and down the blocks of Main Street SLC. I remember loving to throw coins in them when I was little. Not so many fountains in town anymore. The fountain at the Church Office Building is quite nice, and the display at Gateway is nice also, but in a very different way.

Try the snowman frosted cookies at Starbucks if you haven't already. And, that is, if you can find them.

Who knew that the deepest part of the Great Salt Lake is only 15 feet?!

Birthday gift ideas for a twenty-something little sister that likes nice things?

Turtle necks, aka polo necks: love them or hate them? I vacillate every winter.

Today's Song: Holiday in Spain, Counting Crows

5 Comments:

At 01 December, 2006 14:14, Blogger Sarah Bellum said...

turtleneck: love them! nothing sexier than a man sporting a black one.

 
At 01 December, 2006 14:20, Blogger stella said...

I like them, too. There was an old Mitch Hedberg special on Comedy Central the other day where he said that wearing a turtleneck and a backpack feels like a midget is slowly strangling you from behind. You know I'll make you sit down and watch it some night when I've had a few.

 
At 04 December, 2006 10:20, Blogger Unknown said...

Turtlenecks: definite yes.

 
At 04 December, 2006 14:43, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm lame. I forgot to say that today's song is the best CC song. Period.

 
At 04 December, 2006 15:52, Blogger h.justin said...

I am very partial to High Life on This Desert Life as the best CC song. But according to iTunes it is number 82 on the list of their most frequently downloaded songs - so I am, most certainly, in the minority here. Incidentally, number 1 is Big Yellow Taxi and number 2 is Accidentally in Love, so my little minority is fine with me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home