Monday, January 29, 2007

Monday, Monday

and Sundance is over. For me, it is the highlight of the winter season. Now there is nothing to look forward to besides Valentine's Day and Spring, i.e. March. A highlight of Sundance was just being in Park City where the air was both clear and almost warm. I sat outside and read the Tyra Banks "You Call This Fat?" issue:



Puffy from the weekend, I'm certainly not going to call Tyra Banks fat.

Thanks to B-Lo's connections, I saw Paul Oakenfold play at Harry O's on Friday and Saturday nights. Queen Latifah was there. As she walked by me, I couldn't help but be amazed at how tiny she is.

For Christmas, the Wilsons gave me an amaryllis. It is in full bloom right now and I will post a picture a little later. It is really quite amazing.







And this is what it looked like about a week ago:










Today's Song: While You See A Chance, Steve Winwood

5 Comments:

At 29 January, 2007 11:38, Blogger Unknown said...

I thought the next thing to look forward to was my birthday.

 
At 29 January, 2007 13:59, Blogger b-lo said...

Don't forget Snoop Dog on Saturday night. He was even smaller than Queen.

 
At 29 January, 2007 14:36, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have Stella's birthday coming up...very soon! That's always something to look forward to!

 
At 29 January, 2007 17:29, Blogger stella said...

Aack! That thing is huge. I would be scared of it. I wonder if you could actually watch it grow if you concentrated really hard.

I'm jealous of the obvious sunshine in your Sundance picture. Winter wouldn't such so much if this damn inversion would ever leave. I blame everyone that owns an SUV.

 
At 30 January, 2007 09:24, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stella, you own two. Are you blaming yourself?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home