Thursday, January 18, 2007

Some More Shakins

Sports: I want to see a picture of this water bottle.

Sundance: The volunteer party was last night. As usual, you show your credential and you get a plastic wristband with three drink tickets attached. As soon as I have that wristband on, I start searching for ways to get more tickets. I look for dropped tickets on the floor, I look for extra wristbands lying around, I make friends with elderly volunteers that I can sense will not use their tickets and thus will gift them to me. The thing is - I don't really even want the drinks. I just like the challenge of getting the tickets.

Videogames: Yesterday I got a new high score on Big Brain Academy. My score came in at 1771 grams and my grade was an A. My prior high was 1,585 grams and a B+. The highest you can get, I believe is 1,800 grams. I'm going to shoot for that now. Good luck to B-Lo and Stella - eat my brain dust.

Lunch: I had lunch today at the downtown Nordstrom Cafe. The store closes on January 20 so it was likely my last lunch there. I will really miss the old Blue Plate Special. Half a french dip, cup of clam chowder, and salad. It hasn't been on the menu for several years, but I think I will talk about that cafe and lunch special the way older people talk about lunch at The Paris (I think that store had a lunch counter in the old SLC days).

Weather: I am numb.

Today's Song: More Today Than Yesterday, Spiral Starecase

2 Comments:

At 18 January, 2007 16:16, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do, too. There's no secret compartment in my Nalgene...I really need to see this water bottle.

Like Jason, are you an Old Lady Whisperer?

 
At 19 January, 2007 10:00, Blogger stella said...

I truly believe that I will never, never be able to raise my score on Big Brain Academy. That game just makes me feel like a dummy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home