Thursday, February 08, 2007

Lost and Found

Lost is back and I am going on record: I (heart) Kate. I rewound at least four times the scene where she knocked out the dude holding a gun to her head. And I totally believed she would have shot Mac's (from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia) kneecap off if he didn't tell them where Karl was being held. She's awesome. And fierce.

Last week when I changed my calendar page from January to February, I thought of "calendar day" in the film If Lucy Fell (circa 1996 - Eric Shaeffer, SJP, Elle MacPhearson; remember it?). Then today I read this. I suspect he and SJP have not stayed close through the years.

This morning I was ironing pants and a shirt, when dMo announced on Thursday Breakfast Jam that today's high would be 56 degrees. My first thought, "Shorts?" Instead, I opted for a summer scent.

Today's Song: Penny On the Train Track, Ben Kweller

4 Comments:

At 08 February, 2007 11:21, Blogger Unknown said...

"If Lucy Fell" is one of my favorite movies. The soundtrack is on my faves list, too.

As for the weather, I'm wearing cropped pants today. Screw the winter.

 
At 08 February, 2007 13:17, Blogger Lincoln said...

I watched the Lost episode on ABC.com this morning. You're cool hjustin...but stay away from Kate. She's mine. :)

 
At 08 February, 2007 14:17, Blogger h.justin said...

Lincoln, I think we've both lost Kate to either a con-man or a spinal surgeon.

slcup, what is on the soundtrack?

 
At 08 February, 2007 14:26, Blogger Unknown said...

It's all by a band named Mary Me Jane. Somewhat angsty, somewhat bluesy, great post-breakup or unrequited love music.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home