Monday, February 05, 2007

Monday, Monday

insert Mama's and the Poppa's lyrics here.

Happy Birthday to Stella - it was February 3. B-Lo hosted a nice party on Saturday. There was lasagne, tiny votives, karaoke, and a "tequila hummingbird." Well done.

The only upside to sub-30 degree temperatures is that they make anything above 45 degrees feel downright balmy. Who doesn't have a mild case of Spring Fever today? Seriously, raise your hands. That's what I thought.

I am thrilled about Lost returning this Wednesday. And I don't get that excited about television.

I'm under the gun to get a Petition for Permission to File an Interlocutory Appeal filed so I have to go. (Yes, it really is as exciting as it sounds.) But I wanted to check-in and say hello to everyone out there in cyberspace.

Today's Song: Stolen Car, Beth Orton

2 Comments:

At 05 February, 2007 17:34, Blogger stella said...

I'm totally digging the weather. I didn't even wear a coat today, it was awesome.

Karaoke was lovely indeed. I can't get the "Charles in Charge" theme song out of my mind.

 
At 06 February, 2007 00:56, Blogger Lincoln said...

Oh man. I'm with you on the subject of Lost. Muy excited. Who's dumb idea was it to have the show disappear for weeks. Whatever. It's back and I'm happy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home