Friday, February 16, 2007

No Pratiuclar Ttile Tdaoy.

I would freak out.

In November, I bought a new, fancy mobile phone on eBay. It's an unlocked Razr V3x. They aren't sold in the United States. Unfortunately, my phone doesn't allow me to send messages to e-mail addresses. And because my service provider, Cingular, doesn't support the phone, I can't get the right settings to fix the problem. Blogging isn't as much fun when you can't send pictures from your phone to your blog. I need to work on it. If anyone out there in cyberspace has encountered this problem and solved it, please advise.

Amaryllis is in full bloom again this week. And from Valentine's day I have a mess of red flowers in a vase on my desk. It's a little unnerving.

For a short month, February is almost unbearably long. But with two holidays, i.e. Valentine's Day and Presidents Day, it's got a couple things going for it.

I've learned that I don't mind waking up to the sound of applause. I put a Counting Crows live concert cd in my alarm player, and I wake up every morning to the crowd welcoming Counting Crows to the stage. It's soothing and not jarring.

My grandpa's eightieth birthday is tomorrow, and my family is having a party. I am in charge of the balloons. Is eighty too many?

The music on last night's OC and Grey's Anatomy was really, super good, I thought. I think I will be downloading some of them today.

Fnllay I raed taht it deos not mttaer waht oder the ltteres are in a wrod so lnog as the fsrit and lsat letetrs are in the poprer palce. A snetnece can nvetrheless be crroelcty raed wtih rleatvie esae.

Damn! That was hard to type.

Today's Song: Life Is A Song, Patrick Park (it will be the OC series finale song next week)

1 Comments:

At 16 February, 2007 11:50, Blogger Lincoln said...

Ditto on the freaking out. I'd probably get thrown in jail after I opened the emergency exit, deployed the inflatable slide, and gave the crew the finger as I slid to the tarmac.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home