Thursday, February 22, 2007

Titles Aren't My Strong Suit.

I want everyone to bookmark this blog. Trust me: do yourself that favor.

I am going to this event on Saturday. I hope it doesn't suck.

I am going to call Cingular right now to see if they can give me the settings I need for my phone so as to be able to send pictures to this blog.

My socks today are yellow argyle. So that's interesting.

Sorry, I am even boring myself here. Hope to have something substantial later.

I did want to say, that I do not think that shaving one's head signifies a complete mental/emotional/nervous breakdown. Sometimes a person just decides that for whatever reason, they don't deserve hair. I've made that decision at least half a dozen times. So maybe that's what Britney decided. Though, I suppose, that does sound a little bit like a form of self mutilation. Oh dear.

Today's Song: Because a song isn't immediately coming to mind, I will play the first song iTunes randomly chooses.

It is: Consequence, The Notwist (from Shopgirl soundtrack)

6 Comments:

At 22 February, 2007 10:58, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip on the 15 minute lunch. I do have to say that while his writing is great, something about his picture reminds me of B-lo's Tim (in Seattle.)

 
At 22 February, 2007 12:10, Blogger h.justin said...

Aunt: I long for Tim Whitmore to start a blog. Until then, perhaps b-lo will give me clearance to tell that story and post some of his e-mails.

G: There is NOTHING embarrassing about England Dan & John Ford Coley. I think their Greatest Hits was the second cd I bought when I first got a cd player in 1990. The first was Simon & Garfunkel Live in Central Park.

"Light of the world, shine on me, love is the answer . . ."

I better make sure that cd is on my iPod. I need some ED&JFC right now.

 
At 22 February, 2007 12:25, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just to date myslef...England Dan and John Ford Coley = My first concert. That's a little embarrassing, especially when everyone else my age had Shaun Cassiday as their first!

 
At 22 February, 2007 19:45, Blogger Johnny Virgil said...

I don't know who B-lo's Tim is, but I changed my picture. I don't want that albatross hanging around my neck.

 
At 23 February, 2007 08:50, Blogger h.justin said...

Mr Virgil,

Aunt was mistaken. And is now embarrassed.

 
At 24 February, 2007 10:10, Blogger Johnny Virgil said...

thanks for the link mention btw!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home