Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Tuesday is the New Monday

I just discovered my zipper has been in the down position for at least an hour and a half. I hope I was the only one to discover that.

My most consistent reoccuring dream is that I failed to finish college and/or law school. This weekend I dreamt I failed to finish a couple college classes. I woke up incredibly anxious - still wondering whether I had, in fact, failed to complete college. I went back to sleep and then dreamt I failed to complete law school. Strange. Truthfully, I don't think it would be too bad to have to go and finish a couple classes.

Three movies this weekend: Hollywoodland (lame - how did Affleck get a Golden Globe nomination for it?); Venus (super good, made me want to be an old man - and I love it when old, cranky people cuss it's almost as endearing as when little kids do); Letters from Iwo Jima (hard, taxing, sad - but good).

Yesterday, in the Trolley Square Bath & Body Works customers were quizzing the employees about last week's incident. The audacity!

Today's Song: What About Love, Til Tuesday

1 Comments:

At 20 February, 2007 13:03, Blogger Unknown said...

I was so bored with Hollywoodland that I stopped it half way through. Glad I'm not the only one that didn't love it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home