Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Some shakins:

If you are ever lucky enough to find yourself a bar with a shuffleboard table, cheap drinks, and a jukebox, settle in for a fun night - and maybe even a bar brawl. (On Friday night I witnessed a bar brawl that erupted in chapters - the bouncers just couldn't get it under control. The best chapter was when a 40-plus year old woman started throwing punches, and in the process, ripped off her shirt and fought in her bra - bringing to mind Mia Hamm [correction: Brandi Chastain] for some reason. So that was hot, and I bought her a shot of tequila when she complained to me about her swollen hand. That's how I roll.)

Maybe not today, maybe not next year, but one day, we are going to discover what is up with Tom Cruise - and that will be more fascinating than learning the meaning behind his cryptic reason for divorcing Nicole, i.e. "Nic knows what she did." I hope those Anthony Pellicano tapes fall into the right hands, say Vanity Fair (Conde Nast has good lawyers).

The new ten dollar bills are ugly and further solidify my point that "cash is trash."

I am very much looking forward to a trip to Wendover, Lava Hot Springs, or Las Vegas in this sweet ride. I think I last rode in a minivan when I got a ride home from swim team practice in 1988.

I find that when co-workers refrain from discussing at the office their religious and political views, I refrain from discussing their idiocy.

The girl at the coffee shop this morning complimented my belt.



I thanked her and mentioned that my co-workers tease me about it. She said that she gets teased by her coworkers everyday. So I now have a new friend with blue hair and facial piercings.

Finally, another game from S. http://members.iinet.net.au/~pontipak/redsquare.html

8 Comments:

At 11 April, 2006 09:40, Blogger Unknown said...

was it the white belt?

 
At 11 April, 2006 09:41, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure it wasn't Brandi Chastain?

 
At 11 April, 2006 09:49, Blogger h.justin said...

News flash: S is a jock. From Wikipedia: "Chastain became a household name in 1999, when, after scoring the fifth penalty kick that gave the United States the win over China in the final game of that year's Women's World Cup, she celebrated by taking off her jersey and falling to her knees with her fists clenched in ecstacy in the middle of the field wearing only a sports bra and shorts. The photo of her celebration, which made the cover of Time, Newsweek, People, and Sports Illustrated, became an image of female power. She was signed to a million dollar contract by Nike afterwards. Not surprisingly, Playboy Magazine also made her an offer which she declined."

 
At 11 April, 2006 10:01, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, not a jock. Just need to be able to converse with co-workers about a myriad of subjects. Unlike some people, I do speak with the people I work with.

 
At 11 April, 2006 12:40, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have said Mia Hamm too! Auntie, sometimes, has a strong memory. As far as Tom Cruiseazy, wouldn't you just "die, die, die", to know the real truth? Coo Coo for Cocoa Puffs.

 
At 11 April, 2006 14:35, Blogger Unknown said...

There's nothing wrong with that belt. What do coworkers know anyway? Mine mock me for showeringi daily.

 
At 11 April, 2006 14:51, Blogger h.justin said...

Of course, my co-workers could have legitimately teased me had they caught me taking that photo with my phone. Bit of a questionable angle and all.

 
At 11 April, 2006 14:55, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, at least your fly is closed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home