Friday, March 02, 2007

Seasons Change, People Change

Two days into March and its snow days for both. I love it. I need some to every thing turn, turn, turn, there is a season turn, turn, turn.

Last night, I caught the last half an hour of Four Weddings & A Funeral. That picture came out in 1994! That's right, the movie is now 13 years old. I remember seeing it at the Trolley Square theater and loving so much of the British dialogue that I took out a pen and paper and started writing phrases down. Like "Fuckadoodledoo" and "Bugger, bugger, bugger" and the like. I've seen the film several times since and never had any objection to it. Until last night. The ending is soooo corny. And Andie Macdowell's acting is soooo bad. But the most disturbing thing for me was that if I had gotten the girl I went to see the movie with that night pregnant - I'd have a 13 year old child today. A teenager! Where does the time go?

Did you see the story about the AP news wire's seven day ban on Paris Hilton coverage? I love that. Unfortunately, the story quoted an US magazine editor who said that they have to have some bit on Paris in every issue because people feel they need to know what she is up to. They admire her self confidence blah blah blah. Who are these people? Please stand up so I can see you.

There is some sort of construction going on in the building I work in. Or maybe it is construction near the building. In any event, my office has literally been shaking all week. I feel like I am on some sort of an amusement park ride.

Check out this interesting hotel in Denver. Better yet, check in.

Today's Song: Nobody's Fool, Kenny Loggins

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home